Hydraulic TB Series Motor for Wraps/Mitters/Side Brushes
This TB series hydraulic motor is used to power the wraps, mitters, and side brushes inside the car wash tunnel. This orbital motor features robust construction with continuous oil flow across splines for longer life, superior side load capacity, and smooth extra low speed operation. The innovative design of this motor eliminates the need for a case drain.
- Displacement: 11.9 in3/rev.
- Mounting Type: 4 Bolt
- Porting Type: 1/2" NPTF
- Shaft Type: 1" Short Woodruff Key 1/4" Tap
- Main Body Outside Diameter: 3.66"
- Max Side Load at Key: 1,100 lbs.
- Max Speed: 932 RPM
- Max Oil Flow: 15 GPM
- Max Pressure: 2,400 PSID
- Standard Rotation
- DU and Sintered Copper/Steel Bushings
- Robust Construction for Longer Life
- Continuous Oil Flow Across Internal Splines for Longer Life
- Superior Side Load Capacity
- Smooth, Extra Low Speed Orientation
- High Pressure Shaft Seal
- Innovative Design Eliminates Case Drain Need
18 Month Warranty