Rittal Cooling Unit Top Mount
Features a condenser coil coated to stay cleaner for consistent performance even in harsh environments, icing protection, startup delay, and connection for a door limit switch. This top-mount model has 4 cold-air outlets and a central hot-air inlet. Includes configurable alarm, logging capability, master-slave operation for up to 10 units, and terminal-block connection. Adjustable temperature setpoint: 68°F to 131°F. Status display includes enclosure temperature. 230VAC, 1-phase, 60/50 Hz.
- Cooling Capacity : 7274 BtuH
- Housing Material : Carbon Steel
- Mounting : Roof Mount
- Cooling Method : Refrigerant
- NEMA Enclosure Type : 12
- Height : 16.00"
- Width : 24.00"
- Depth : 19.00"
- Standards : UL/cUL Listed, CE, CSA, GS, CCC
- Wiring Method : Terminalblock
- Amps : 5.9/6.3
- Hz : 50/60
- Voltage : 230
- Phase : Single
- Control Type : Comfort Controller
- Housing Color : Gray (RAL 7035)
- Includes : Mounting Template, Assembly Hardware and Nano-Coated Condenser Coil and Integrated Condensate Evaporator