Tommy Central Vacuum Producer Kit
Tommy Car Wash Systems' new Semi-Central Vacuum Producer Kit is a breakthrough in modern car wash service and operation. These kit is designed to be used in the vacuum area at the wash site. Specifically designed to address shortcomings in modern car wash vacuums including poor performance, low efficiency, high cost of maintenance, and high rate of failures and replacements, the Central Vacuum Producer dramatically improves the experience of both the user and operator by intelligently centralizing the vacuum producer and minimizing upkeep. Operation is extremely quiet as motors are located further away from the vacuum station, and the power delivered to the vacuum hoses remains consistent across all stations even during periods of maximum use. This improved power not only impresses customers but has a significant on the time it takes them to successfully vacuum out their vehicles, in turn increasing the producer's down-time and extending its already significant lifespan. It includes everything needed such as the producer motor, mounting plate, stainless hardware, motor starts, etc. The connection sizes for the multiple parts in this kit are 3/4" and the mounting parts and hardware are made of stainless steel to prevent rust in the outdoor environment.
- Connection Sizes: 3/4"
- Mounting Parts Material: Stainless Steel
Tommy Central Vacuum Producer Kit Includes:
- (1) 600V 30A Manual Motor Starter (P-ELE-2046)
- (1) Weatherproof Electrical Outlet Box (P-ELE-2047)
- (1) Outlet Box Weatherproof Cover (P-ELE-2048)
- (6) 3/4" Straight Conduit Adapters (P-HYD-2099)
- (1) 3/4" Stainless Close Nipple (P-WAT-2241)
- (1) 10' Flexible Plastic Conduit 3/4' Tubing (P-WAT-2759)
- (1) Central Vacuum Stainless Mounting Plate (P-VAC-347)
- (1) Central Vacuum Stainless Plumbing Adapter (P-VAC-343)
- (1) Central Vacuum 20HP Turbine Pump (E-VAC-233)
- (2) 3/4" Stainless Steel Screws
1 Year Warranty