2-15/16” Cast Iron Pillow Block Bearing
This 2-15/16" pillow block bearing is located at the exit end of the wash in the pit. There are two of these bearings used on each side. The drive shaft ends sit in these bearings. These bearings have a cast iron housing and contacted seals to protect against harmful contaminants and retain lubricant. The feature a two-bolt base that are 1" in diameter and have set screw locking.
- Bore Size: 2-15/16"
- Mounting Bolt Size: 1"
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 14,837 lbs.
- Static Load Capacity: 11,128 lbs.
- Operating Temp. Range: -40F-250F
- Housing Material: Cast Iron
- Dimensions: 10-3/4" X 3" X 6-1/2"
- Set Screw Locking
- Two-Bolt Base
- Standard Duty
- Fixed Bearing (Non-Expansion)
90 Day Warranty