Tommy Vacuum 2.0 Producer and Canister 480V
This vacuum producer and canister are used in the Tommy's Express 2.0 Vacuum System located in the vacuum area of the wash site. These producers and canisters are shipped mounted together to help decrease installation and setup time onsite. The 3-phase vacuum producer motor has 4.6HP and a voltage of 480V. The canister is made of stainless steel to protect the vacuum bags that are installed in the canister from the outdoor elements. This canister includes the standoff brackets that are shipped loosely and need to be installed on site. The left and right mounting brackets also come included with the vacuum producer and canister unit as well as the necessary stainless steel 1/2" mounting hardware.
- Voltage: 480 V
- Horsepower: 4.6 HP
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Noise Level dB(A): 73
- # of Phases: 3-Phase
- Producer Connection Size: 2" Female NPT
- Mounting Hardware Diameter: 1/2"
- Producer Material: Aluminum
- Canister Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 60-7/8" X 23" X 15-1/8"
- Decreases Install Time on Arrival
- Oil-Free Environmentally Friendly Producer Technology
- Quiet Operation
- Class F Insulation
- UL Recognized
- CE Compliant
- Adjustable Speed
1 Year Warranty