Tommy 2.0 Vacuum Noise Reducing Muffler Kit
This kit is used on the Tommy 2.0 vacuum motors in the vacuum stalls of the vacuum area. The kit includes a noise-reducing muffler and two 90 degree street elbows to use as adapters when mounting the muffler onto the vacuum motor. The muffler is designed to help reduce the noise of the Tommy 2.0 vacuum motor by 10-15dB by being installed into the exhaust outlet port of the motor. This vacuum silencer muffler has 2" Male NPT connections on both ends. It is 18-1/2" long and has a 3-1/2" outside diameter width. The muffler is made of steel with a painted matte grey finish. The elbows have a 2" Female NPT connection on one end and a 2" Male NPT connection on the other end. They are 90 degrees and made of stainless steel.
- Noise Reduction Range: 10-15 dB
- Muffler Connection Size: 2" Male NPT
- Street Elbow Connection Size: 2" Male NPT X 2" Female NPT
- Street Elbow Angle: 90 Degrees
- Muffler Material: Steel with Grey Painted Coating
- Street Elbow Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Dimensions: 18-1/2" X 3-1/2"
Tommy 2.0 Vacuum Noise Reducing Muffler Kit Includes:
- (1) Noise-Reducing Muffler (P-VAC-335)
- (2) 2" Male X Female Street Elbows (P-WAT-2327)
1 Year Warranty