1/4" Stainless "K" Design Spray Nozzle
This nozzle is used on many applications including the Rain X Arch, Turtle Wax, Drying Agent, and Clear Coat. This 1/4" spray nozzle features a slotted core design and produces a hollow cone spray pattern with a uniform drop size distribution. It is the "K" design spray nozzle. It distributes a wide angle, deflected flat fan spray. This spray nozzle is used where nozzles are mounted horizontally. Due to it's orifice design, the clogging is very minimal. The internal deflector surface spreads out the liquid for a greater coverage area and more even distribution from the center.
- Length: 1-3/8"
- Hex: 9/16"
- Nozzle Capacity Size: 15
- Orifice Diameter: 2/16"
- Flow Rate: 3.70 GPM at 60 PSI
- Pressure Range: 10-60 PSI
- Spray Angle: 123i at 60 PSI
- 1/4" Male Threaded Connection
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Flexible Installation
- Durable Construction
- Anti-Bearding Design Reduces Build-Up
- Maximum Free Passage Minimizes Clogging
1 Year Warranty