Pivoting Wheel Blaster Set
The Pivoting Wheel Blasters are used in the wash tunnel usually located towards the entrance of the tunnel by the Rainbow Coat Arch. There are two blaster units that come in this set, one for driver side and one for the passenger side of the conveyor. The blasters are mounted to the floor using four 5/8" mounting holes and stand 27" tall. These blasters are used to specifically target vehicle sides, wheels, rims, and running boards to efficiently remove mud and road grime. Each Pivoting Wheel Blaster has three nozzles pointed in similar directions and move side to side to achieve the ultimate cleaning application. The Wheel Blaster stands are made of stainless steel material to provide longevity and durability in the wash tunnel. These blasters come assembled and ready to be installed in the wash tunnel. The air control panel is not included with these wheel blasters.
- Water Port Size: 1/2" Male NPT
- Air Port Size: 1/4" Male NPT
- Nozzle Port Size: 1/4" Female NPT
- Nozzle Flow Rate: 8 GPM
- Nozzle Max Pressure: 3,628 PSI
- Nozzle Max Temperature: 190F
- Nozzle Spray Angle: 0 Degree Rotating Spray
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 5/8"
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Wheel Blaster Dimensions: 27" X 10" X 18"
- Base Dimensions: 5" X 5"
- Two Wheel Blasters are Included, One for Driver and One for Passenger Side
- Wheel Blaster Pivots Side to Side as Vehicle Moves Along Conveyor for Ultimate Cleaning Outcome
- Compact Design Allows for Greater Cleaning Power in Tighter Spaces
- Air Control Panel Not Included
1 Year Warranty