15/16"- 1" OD Steel Beam Clamp for Pipe
This clamp is used in the air compressor auto drain plumbing application in the backroom of the wash tunnel. The beam clamp is designed as a clamp on mounting type by tightening the clamping screw and made for flat or tapered pipe shapes. It goes around piping that has a 15/16" or 1" OD. It can be mounted onto a beam with a thickness up to 1/2" thick and has a 50 lb. capacity. The mounted holes on this beam clamp are 1/4" in diameter and the clamp altogether is 1-3/4" long with a width of 1" and a height of 1-1/2". It can be suspended at any angle and has 360 degrees range of motion. It is made of zinc-plated steel material.
- Beam OD Range: 15/16"-1"
- Max Beam Thickness: 1/2"
- Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Range of Motion: 360 Degrees
- Mounted Hole Diameter: 1/4"
- Material: Zinc-Plated Steel
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" X 1" X 1-1/2"
- Clamp-On Mounting with a Clamping Screw
- Meant for Flat or Tapered Beams
- Mounted at Any Angle with 360 Degree Range of Motion
90 Day Warranty